Standard erosion and sediment control plans may be used for disturbances associated with single family home lot development in which the total disturbed area is greater than 5,000 square feet but less than or equal to one half acre (21,780 square feet).
This standard plan may be used where all of the following conditions are met:
- The owner, builder, or developer is not the same owner, builder, or developer of any contiguous lots undergoing development at the same time.
- The undeveloped lot is completely vegetated.
- No slopes steeper than (3) horizontal units to (1) vertical unit, (33%), will be disturbed.
- No more than 1/2 acre will be disturbed.
- No grading will take place within 100 feet of any perennial stream, wetland, or mean high water line of any tidal water.
- Attached plat plan shows the proposed development, with arrows indicating the drainage pattern of the site and limits of grading.
- Project is grandfathered and does not need to comply with the 2007 SWM regulations.